Identify and clarify your dreams, goals & intentions for the coming year.
Make a Vision Board
Step-by-step guidance for making a vision board that works.
Live with Purpose
How to use your vision board as a guide for living the life you desire.
Make 2022 a year worth celebrating!
Vision boards are powerful tools for creating the life that you desire, whether you seek small tweaks or major transformations. You can use vision boards to:
- Clarify your dreams & goals
- Manifest your best life
- Guide you throughout the year
How to make a vision board that works.
I'll guide you through my process for making a powerful and effective vision board over the course of 5 workshop sessions:
- Clarify values and purpose + review where you are right now
- Identify the dreams, goals & intentions that are right for you now
- Find the best images & words to represent what you desire
- Create a powerful & unique vision board in a physical or digital format
- Use your vision board as a guide throughout the year as you breathe life into your dreams & goals
5 Vision Board Formats
Tutorials provided for several vision board formats. Choose your favorite or do them all!
- Poster Board - A tried & true favorite. Cut and paste to make a large vision board to hang on your wall.
- Digital Vision Board - Go all digital with an easy-to-use web-based graphic design program. Update anytime!
- Accordion-Fold - Create a vision board that you can display on a shelf or fold up and take with you.
- Vision Board Cards - Make small, topic-specifc vision board collages. Display one or a few at a time, take them with you, or use as journaling prompts.
- Shadow Box - Make a vision board inside a shoe box, combining 2D images and words with 3D objects.
Hi! I'm Jean Van't Hul and I'll be your guide for this vision board workshop.
I’m a huge fan of vision boards and have been making and using them for the past 20 years. They are powerful tools for clarifying, focusing, affirming, and manifesting what you desire to be, do, and have.
I absolutely love helping others use vision boards to live into their dreams & goals! I hope you will join me for this workshop.
You may also know me as the founder and author of The Artful Parent blog and books. :)
Vision Board Magic is an online workshop composed of five video-based sessions and accompanying PDF worksheets.
All materials are available for you at any time during the year so you can do the workshop at your own pace, any time, and revisit any material later.
* * * TESTIMONIALS * * *
"I really love it, it was very helpful. I could organized my ideas goals and thoughts, Jean will guide you so you can explore your creativity, live the process and enjoy. Thank you."
"This workshop helped me build upon my vision board practice by introducing a process for reflecting and linking these reflections to goals and eventually images. In addition to wonderful tips around selecting and assembling images, Jean shares insights into connecting the vision board meaningfully into your life throughout the year."
- Dana, Appleton, WI
"This workshop was amazing! I enjoy every part of it. It was inspiring and a beautiful way to go for your goals! Reconnect with your self with this vision board workshop. Now I want to do it every year and I want it to be part of my life."
- Sofia, Explore Mexican Culture with Art
"Such a wonderful workshop with clear direction and insight into creating a unique, personal vision board. I really looked forward to each session."
- N.E., Seattle, WA
"The Vision Board workshop was just what I needed to center myself for processing the past year, regrouping and looking forward to the next! Jean's clear, friendly presentation style is personal and accessible and offers just the right touch of guidance for inspiring her students' own exploration of the medium."
- Amy, Asheville, NC
"Jean inspires creative thinking in everything she does. Looking forward to putting my dreams out there so that they can become reality through her vision board process."
- Molly, ArtistMolly.com, Virginia, USA
10% of every Vision Board Magic Workshop fee is donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation!*
As we work toward making our own dreams come true, we will also be helping to fund the dreams and wishes of children living with critical illnesses.